network theorems in electronics

vead

Joined Nov 24, 2011
i am basic confused
electrical circuit is made from purely passive component such as resistor,capacitor,inductor so i can apply all network theorem here

electronics circuits made from active and passive component the problem for me that how can apply these theorems in electronic or
what is the use of these theorem in electronics

Adjuster

Joined Dec 26, 2010
They are useful in those situations where they apply, but not in others. It is necessary to understand the conditions, and only use the theorems which work in any given case.

It is true that many situations rule out methods which apply to passive linear networks. For instance, superposition does not apply in calculating the output from a non-linear amplifier to different signal sources summed at its input.

Sometimes it is possible to construct linearised approximations to a system which represent it under certain conditions, for instance the small-signal models produced for transistors and other amplifying devices. These may be analysed by conventional circuit theory, although non-linear methods, often using computers, may be needed to model large-signal conditions.

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
i am basic confused
electrical circuit is made from purely passive component such as resistor,capacitor,inductor so i can apply all network theorem here

electronics circuits made from active and passive component the problem for me that how can apply these theorems in electronic or
what is the use of these theorem in electronics
Can you attach a typical circuit that you would like to analyze so that we can help you gain a better understanding?

hgmjr

vead

Joined Nov 24, 2011
i have no circuit these post is only for my understanding
i read many theorems but my doubt is how can apply these theorem in electronics

vead

Joined Nov 24, 2011
sorry sir but i can't understand clearly
can you explain in detail
i know that my communication is very bad so again sorry

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
It would really help us help you if you can post an example of a simple circuit that you do not understand.

hgmjr

vead

Joined Nov 24, 2011
ok i ask only one question
what is difference between electronics and electric circuit
and why we learn network theorems for electronics

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
I think vead is asking if the methods for electric circuits analysis are useful for understanding and analyzing digital circuitry.

Adjuster

Joined Dec 26, 2010
ok i ask only one question
what is difference between electronics and electric circuit
and why we learn network theorems for electronics
Perhaps when you have had more experience of using these methods, the answer to this question will become clear. The fact that there are limitations to the applicability of some methods does not make them useless in general.

Can you give examples of theorems that you do not consider useful when applied to electronic circuits?