Need LTspice model for LM2596 buck converter .. #2

IgnacioMorac

Joined May 30, 2021
The file attached by ericgibbs was giving me an error. The file attached in https://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/threads/lm2596-adj-converter-simulation.161883/ corrected the problem for me. Here is the link to the zip file:
https://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/attachments/lm2596_xx_regulators_correctedvs-zip.182785/
Hi I try to use your LM2596 simulation in other simulation but I think I have a Problem with that.

Can anybody help me?
P.S: I am new but I read a couple of manuals and see a few videos of how to use LTSpice.

Mod: Link to old Thread.

https://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/...for-lm2596-buck-converter.153881/post-1597092

Last edited by a moderator:

IgnacioMorac

Joined May 30, 2021
hi Ignacio,
Please post your LTS asc file for the circuit.
E
I have Spice XVII.

My idea is to take the voltage of a battery in a series arrangement of batteries and through a first circuit designed to obtain a voltage value between 35 volts and 7 volts (This since the LM2596 module supports a similar voltage range at the input ). Then my idea is to link the LM2596 together to get a 5 volt output at the output. Like this image.
1624403648894.png

Attachments

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi,
Your posted LTS asc file has a number of problems.
Multiple definitions of RL
Multiple definitions of the LM2596 = is it 5V or ADJ .???
Floating Vin Label
etc ...

Corrected some of the problems.
How do you expect to get a Vout voltage from the LM2596 with only approx 200mV Input.??

It would help if you posted a full description of the way you expect the circuit to operate.

E

ESP_ 498 Jun. 23 08.56.png

IgnacioMorac

Joined May 30, 2021
hi,
Your posted LTS asc file has a number of problems.
Multiple definitions of RL
Multiple definitions of the LM2596 = is it 5V or ADJ .???
Floating Vin Label
etc ...

Corrected some of the problems.
How do you expect to get a Vout voltage from the LM2596 with only approx 200mV Input.??

It would help if you posted a full description of the way you expect the circuit to operate.

E

View attachment 241958

My idea is to take the voltage from one panel in a 3 panel array. That is why I upload the following image, so that you have an idea of what I am looking to do.

1624755243991.png

In the simulation there are three sources simulating the voltage generation of the panels, in addition to two others generating noise, this is to be able to simulate a system close to the real thing.

The amplifier circuit will cancel the noise and the difference will be reduced to a value that can be measured with an ADC, for that is the Diode at the end, this will protect that the voltage does not exceed 4.7 volts.
But I also add a circuit, that works the same, but the RG resistance varies it so that at the output there is a maximum of 35 volts, to protect the buck that works between 35 and 7 out there, I already want to obtain at the output of the buck 5 volts.

Attachments