Need insights on GDI or Direct Injector Driver circuitry...

AutoDiagnosticsMandy

Joined Aug 21, 2017
Hello everyone, for a few weeks now I've been researching the web on finding a good GDI/Gasoline Direct Injector driver/pulser circuit diagram. I'm interested in specific ideas on triggering the two different types of injectors, magnetic at 65V and Piezo at 120V. The circuit has to be PWM modulated, especially at the last 80% of the Peak-and-Hold circuit. I've already made a pulser for the old type injectors using an LM1949, but this IC was not really developed for GDI injectors. Some say might be used on GDI, but haven't verified that.

* So, need to trigger GDI injectors of both types.
* Voltage multiplier is no issue, I can make that.
* I simply need some either dedicated IC or discrete circuit to Peak-and-Hold & PWM the control signal for the GDI injector.

Thank you all in advance, Mandy.

howie4024795

Joined Jan 30, 2011
Hello everyone, for a few weeks now I've been researching the web on finding a good GDI/Gasoline Direct Injector driver/pulser circuit diagram. I'm interested in specific ideas on triggering the two different types of injectors, magnetic at 65V and Piezo at 120V. The circuit has to be PWM modulated, especially at the last 80% of the Peak-and-Hold circuit. I've already made a pulser for the old type injectors using an LM1949, but this IC was not really developed for GDI injectors. Some say might be used on GDI, but haven't verified that.

* So, need to trigger GDI injectors of both types.
* Voltage multiplier is no issue, I can make that.
* I simply need some either dedicated IC or discrete circuit to Peak-and-Hold & PWM the control signal for the GDI injector.

Thank you all in advance, Mandy.
I noticed you are selling equipment to do this at your business (ADP). You are asking incredible dollar amounts for all your equipment. Most of your boards have less than $20 worth of parts and many are 555 or PWM current controller based. So you are asking the advice of others on how to make circuits to your advantage? I am very disappointed.