need information about MOSIS company

tia2017

Joined Mar 23, 2017
hi i want to know these information about MOSIS company : 1-plant start up cost 2- wafer size 3- wafer production capacity/month . I already checked MOSIS.com and Wikipedia and anysilicon.com. it doesn't say anything about these information .can anyone help me ?

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
hi i want to know these information about MOSIS company : 1-plant start up cost 2- wafer size 3- wafer production capacity/month . I already checked MOSIS.com and Wikipedia and anysilicon.com. it doesn't say anything about these information .can anyone help me ?

That is typically confidential information. If it is not in their press releases or annual reports, they don’t want it known by the industry. Do you think we are better able to read those documents than you?

tia2017

Joined Mar 23, 2017
its not confidential because i found these information about tsmc and global foundries and some other companies in Wikipedia . i figured someone has more information about mosis !

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
its not confidential because i found these information about tsmc and global foundries and some other companies in Wikipedia . i figured someone has more information about mosis !
Read their website. They are a virtual foundry. They clearly say when they are organizing production runs at TSMC, Global foundries and ON Semiconductor. They have no equipment of their own. Also known as Fabless foundry.

Just for the record, just because Company A wants their capacity known doesn’t mean Company B wants their capacity known.