Need ideas from you guys

holybrings

Joined Apr 4, 2007
Hi guys, im planning to do a project, the project is about transferring the pictures i'm drawing from a laptop to another device by using wireless connection and display what i'm drawing. It's possible to do it? As my senior had done it but just display text only.

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
Of course it is possible to do it. Whether it is "easy" or "simple" or "practical" will depend on your level of knowledge and skill, and the particulars of your envisioned gizmo.

If you are just looking for suggestions of where you might start, try adding bluetooth or 802.11 to a digital picture frame.

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
Depends on the level of knowledge and skill of the diploma student, and the particulars of the envisioned gizmo.

If you have low confidence, try something else instead.

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
You'll do far better with your project if you enjoy it than if you do it as "work." What types of study or circuits have you derived the greatest enjoyment from?

holybrings

Joined Apr 4, 2007
What i like to do is about mechatronics, but i study electronics,so the lecturer wont allow us to do. About electronics, i don't have much idea. Previously i'm thinking of making a spy cam with mic, but the lecturer said u can buy everything.

mrmeval

Joined Jun 30, 2006
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oekaki ;)

If the wireless device can display java or Activedeath* applets you can draw on your laptop and several thousand people can watch you screw up!. :-D

Then correct it and go on. There are some stunning drawings available to watch being made.

ActiveheX, ActivesuX but never ActiveX.