Need Idea for Project

MIRINGU

Joined Mar 18, 2007
The project is a digital thermometer. pls help mi with a simple circuit schematic

Last edited:

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
"Hijacking" of a thread is considered rude. I have moved this inquiry into it's own thread.

What kind of project are you interested in? We respond better to specific questions than to general ones. We will not do your work for you. But once we see which direction your work is going, we will gladly help if we can.

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
You have to have some ideas of what you want to do, no? Tell us what is your knowlegde level of electronics, so we can propose a suitable idea to you.
In the line of thingmaker's thought, and as I said several times, we don't make POD (projects on demand here). If we made the project for you, we were not helping you at all. It is you that has to build the project. We are here to give you support. That way you will not only apply what you've learned, but also learn a bit more more about electronics.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
I m student in college doing electrical engineering please give a proposal of any project which is based in electronics principles.We are required to do it practically.
This is far to broad a question to be of any use, you really need to narrow the question down a little. Define "electronics principles".

Dave