Need idea for NFC project

dudeism

Joined Jul 13, 2016
I have to use my phone's NFC to turn ON another circuit or another system like zigbee or bluetooth. So far I have only shown how an LED glows using my phone's NFC. I used copper wire turns and connected an LED to it on a breadboard. What should I do next?

dudeism

Joined Jul 13, 2016
My project is to design an NFC transceiver system for contactless applications. However, it is not too specific. I can use NFC along with other systems like bluetooth . I have to analyze data rates and power consumption at different distances.

dudeism

Joined Jul 13, 2016
Can you help me.In the first one which NAND gates he uses in transmitter schematic?
I got it. Thanks.

Last edited:

BobaMosfet

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Isn't this thread a violation of TOS? In particular the 'transformerless power supply' clause. The OP stated they are attempting to power an LED using energy from an inductor only on their breadboard.

I was informed that there is no 'grey area' or 'leniency' on this subject . If the TOS stated 'Non-MAINS-isolated power supply' instead, there would be no issue.

Last edited:

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
@BobaMosfet I am glad you read the TOS and are paying attention. Since it is not connected to the mains it is not in violation of the TOS.

Yes, the output of the LM358 in the receiver circuit attached to post #14 (which is the output of the LM318)) can be used for data to as an on/off signal, such as blinking an LED or driving a relay, though to drive a relay you would require a transistor.