Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozza

Joined Dec 2, 2009
Dear all forumer, Am new here. I have problem with my house project. Let me explain generally.

My house project referring with bedini concept, but i made improvement on circuit. I made a small scale of prototype which is using 12dc motor from modifying the fan cooler. From the start, i just get 12v of output, once i make modification on generator winding (mean add some winding). i have make a testing the modification.

The result is after adding capacitor i get from computer power supply. with input 24v (two battery). My multimeter reading is 225v. but once i check the amps for the modification. i only have 0.5amps.

Summary:
Input: 24V
Output: 225V
Output Amp: 0.5amps
Dc motor RPM: 8000 to 12000 RPM

I have confuse how to increase the amp. My target at least can power up on bulb with 100W.

I hope all the professional expert can help me or suggest me how to increasing the amp of my dc motor?

What should i do? Add more winding on my motor? or Replace My Motor?
The entire of my circuit board component can support up to 5amp.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

derozza

Joined Dec 2, 2009
The bedini motor is a complete fraud. Just like all so called overunity devices.
Thanks for replying

Yeah i have read the circuit complete need modification. That why i manage to gain power up to 225v but the problem is my amp to low... i really need help how to increasing amp. Any advise from expert.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.