Need help reading schematic please

Hpibmx10

Joined Aug 16, 2015
Hi,

I'm totally new for posting, but I've been fan of this great website it's been helping me through a lot.

Now i'm trying to read this schematic, could anyone help me to read the file attached and marked,

what it means?

Thanks a lot.reza.PNG

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
VBATT SENSE and PP BATT VCC are "signals." They may be I/O, sensors, even power from what you have shown. They go to something on the rest of the schematic. What is it that you do not understand?

The circled numbers may be anything. In context, they may be pin numbers on connectors.

Hpibmx10

Joined Aug 16, 2015
VBATT SENSE and PP BATT VCC are "signals." They may be I/O, sensors, even power from what you have shown. They go to something on the rest of the schematic. What is it that you do not understand?

The circled numbers may be anything. In context, they may be pin numbers on connectors.

Thanks for your response,
That's right they go somewhere in schematic, I did followed and it goes to two IC,

non of them have this pins on them,
so what do they stand for?

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
Have you tried searching for that label? Also dont´t forget that the page numbering in a pdf can easily be off by one or off by many, relative to the original document.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Other things it could be. That part of the schematic is missing. Or that connection has yet to be implemented. why it would be on the schematic, no idea.

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
This:
upload_2019-3-15_3-39-38.png
is the one end of a bus (notice the darker line) that has signals BATT U3 300-A1 ...BATT U3 300-E1. The schematic happens to show and label each pin. The C1 signal goes here:
upload_2019-3-15_3-44-13.png

Note that C1 goes to multiple pins that are individually numbered C1...C3.

Those small numbers on the bus or signal lines that exit the page are probably page numbers. Except for the multiple pages, there is noting there that isn't in the free version of EAGLE. One may simple decide not to show that information.

Hpibmx10

Joined Aug 16, 2015
This:
View attachment 172355
is the one end of a bus (notice the darker line) that has signals BATT U3 300-A1 ...BATT U3 300-E1. The schematic happens to show and label each pin. The C1 signal goes here:
View attachment 172356

Note that C1 goes to multiple pins that are individually numbered C1...C3.

Those small numbers on the bus or signal lines that exit the page are probably page numbers. Except for the multiple pages, there is noting there that isn't in the free version of EAGLE. One may simple decide not to show that information.

I noted that, thanks for pointing out, but still it's not related to that,
And this tool is dongle for iPhones schematics,

shteii01

Joined Feb 19, 2010
In AutoCAD Electrical those numbers would be line numbers. So, to me, those are Line 23 and Line 50. Again, in AutoCAD Electrical each page has different set of line numbers, for example, page 1 would have lines from 1 to 100, page 2 would have lines 101 to 200 and so on. So lines 23 and 50 will be unique in the document and can only be found on specific pages. Does your document have line numbers?

P.S.: Looked at the "big" png, yes, that is AutoCAD sheet.