Need help mapping Circuit onto Breadboard urgently

oyl1989

Joined Jan 21, 2007
Hi. I urgently need help mapping the following Circuit onto a Breadboard as i am weak in soldering.

I have attached both the Circuit Diagram (Diagram.jpg) and scanned in Circuit Board (Board.jpg) for your reference. Please help me by mapping them onto the Breadboard (Breadboard.JPG).

Your help is urgently required (as project dues soon) and greatly appreciated!

Attachments

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
Everything you need in the way of component information appears to be there.

What information do you feel you are missing?

hgmjr

oyl1989

Joined Jan 21, 2007
Thanks for your reply. :) Actually i tried to map it... but it doesn't seems to work due to some connection error. Thus, in this urgent scenario, i seek your professional help. Thanks!

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
I see!. Your problem is that you don't want to solder it into the board. You want to breadboard it into a plug board.

We need a picture of your breadboard.

Also, since the C458 NPN transistor appears to be obsolete, do you have the actual C458 or have you made a substitution? If you used a substitute transistor, what is its part number.

hgmjr

oyl1989

Joined Jan 21, 2007
The template of the breadboard is attached (Breadboard.jpg). And yes i have all the components in the diagram. Thanks in advance.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Start with the right hand side of your breadboard, and the rightmost circuit. Build that circuit ... and test it. Then move left one circuit at a time and test it after each and every build. If it doesn't work, troubleshoot and repiar the problem before you move on to the next circuit.

Someone please help. I have one more day to deadline.
Sorry to dig up such an old thread but I love these school project urgent do my assignment threads. These people should post photos of their clueless faces as they miss their deadline. :rolleyes:

They also seem to vanish never to be heard from till next assignment...

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
Well, a bit of imagination might do.
Translating a circuit in breadboard terms is not that difficult. As it is more an art than a science, don't expect to have only one right way to do it. There are several ways of doing it. Use your imagination and don't expect the holy grail.