Need help finding this capacitor.

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
The alcohol tip is very much appreciated. I have spent quite a bit of time trying to carefully remove it and I should have just used alcohol...lol.
That why I use the silicone rubber (RTV) as it is very easy to remove.
On the shipping, Are you in the U.S.?
Digikey is next day FED-EX air to me by default, fixed $8. P/P. regardless of order, over $100 free to Canada.
Max.

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
The alcohol doesn't dissolve it or leave a mess. It just breaks the adhesion. I use 99% and have not tried 60% or 70%. They may work, if not, the water may inhibit the alcohol seeping into the seam.

apache2223

Joined Dec 5, 2019
That why I use the silicone rubber (RTV) as it is very easy to remove.
On the shipping, Are you in the U.S.?
Digikey is next day FED-EX air to me by default, fixed $8. P/P. regardless of order, over $100 free to Canada.
Max.
Next day air for $8, regardless of your order! I want to live where you live!

apache2223

Joined Dec 5, 2019
The alcohol doesn't dissolve it or leave a mess. It just breaks the adhesion. I use 99% and have not tried 60% or 70%. They may work, if not, the water may inhibit the alcohol seeping into the seam.
I ordered some 99%, because all I have now is 70%. Been wanting some 99% for other things anyway.

apache2223

Joined Dec 5, 2019
Finally got the caps and installed them on the board. Hooked the motor up and got nothing.....then I remembered to press the START button and the motor started moving like it's supposed to! Haven't installed the motor back in the washer and tried everything yet, but I will have it done in an hour or so and will upload pics or a video if possible. Couldn't have done it without you guys who helped me on the way. Thanks a lot y'all!