need complete UPS/IPS project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
need complete UPS/IPS project using pic16f72. plz help me....
You are asking for quite a lot here. In this forum we are very sceptical to such requests. As they most often are from someone trying to fish for an easy way out of school assignments.
Have you done any work that you can show us. This may help you to get some answers to your request.

John P

Joined Oct 14, 2008
Hey, I looked it up on Wikipedia and it sounds like lots of fun.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPS/UPS

It's apparently an electric power distribution system that covers most of the former Soviet Union, over 8 time zones and with a generation capacity of 300 gigawatts.

Some people might say that controlling it with a pic16f72 would be a challenge, but a great journey begins with but a single step, and so forth. Get started and tell us what you achieve!

shohag

Joined Apr 4, 2011
You are asking for quite a lot here. In this forum we are very sceptical to such requests. As they most often are from someone trying to fish for an easy way out of school assignments.
Have you done any work that you can show us. This may help you to get some answers to your request.

UPS (Uninterruptible power supply), IPS (Instant Power Supply). full project.. PCB diagram and pic16f72 Hax program.. plz help me...

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
I think we need to start this thread again.

Please have a read of this and try again. If you are not willing to help yourself, then why should anyone else.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.