need coding

viha

Joined Dec 13, 2011
hi i need coding for my project.i havent study microC yet..so can anybody help me..

im doing traffic light (4 lane) using PIC16F877A..
use any port for input & output..

program as simple as you can.. red ,amber , green,(delay all as ur wish)
i nid for reference then i can std from there..

nid ur help guyz
im using proteus & microc softwares

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
This is a school assignment is it not ;) We are more than happy to help students in this forum. But we will not just hand over to you a solution. You must put in some effort by your self.
This is how this forum works. You show us your current work( any coding and schematics). And tell us why and how you struggle. Then we may be able to help with specific problems.

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
This is a school assignment is it not ;) We are more than happy to help students in this forum. But we will not just hand over to you a solution. You must put in some effort by your self.
This is how this forum works. You show us your current work( any coding and schematics). And tell us why and how you struggle. Then we may be able to help with specific problems.
I'll echo what he said. We ARE NOT a homework service. We help people learn. There's a huge difference.

JDT

Joined Feb 12, 2009
How far have you got? Before thinking about programming, get a pencil and paper (or Visio) and draw a State Diagram and then a software Flow Chart.

When you have fully analyzed the problem, creating the program for the chip will be much easier.

And if it's a school assignment you will get marks for the diagrams.