Need Answer this question-Thruth Table, Simplification, and Logic Diagram

Ihsan Ullah

Joined May 17, 2017
Suppose a university’s research committee comprises of five members e.g. A, B, C, D, and E. When a research proposal is received by the committee, then it is reviewed by all the members for approval. Each member gives his consent regardless of the other to approve or disapprove a proposal. If three or more than three members give their consent in favor of that proposal, then that proposal will be approved otherwise it will be rejected.

As an engineer, you are asked to analyze the situation and draw logic circuit diagram to show whether a specific proposal will be approved or not.

Tasks:

i. You will first use truth table for your inputs and outputs (A binary 1 represents approval and binary 0 represents disapproval).

ii. Simplify your expression obtained from truth table by using any expression simplification technique studied so far.

iii. Draw logical circuit diagram for that simplified expression.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Welcome to AAC

That is all very good but what do you want us to do ?
Do you want us to Answer all the three tasks ?

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Does, "Need Answer this question," translate to, "Too Lazy attempt homework"?

You need to show YOUR best effort to work YOUR homework. That gives us a starting point from which to help YOU move towards a solution that YOU have arrived at mostly on your own.

Ihsan Ullah

Joined May 17, 2017
Does, "Need Answer this question," translate to, "Too Lazy attempt homework"?

You need to show YOUR best effort to work YOUR homework. That gives us a starting point from which to help YOU move towards a solution that YOU have arrived at mostly on your own.
Please answer me if you know this task

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Yes please I need answer all these three tasks.

Thanks
If you provide me with your instructor's contact information I can save you the burden of copying someone else's work and just submit it directly to the instructor for you. You clearly have better and more pressing things to spend your time on.

Ihsan Ullah

Joined May 17, 2017
If you provide me with your instructor's contact information I can save you the burden of copying someone else's work and just submit it directly to the instructor for you. You clearly have better and more pressing things to spend your time on.
Don't believe that on this site, no help.Leaving it

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
It's too bad the OP didn't put any effort into trying to solve the problem. I didn't have anything better to do, so I solved it in the usual way.

Then I solved it intuitively and got the same answer in less than a minute...

Ihsan Ullah

Joined May 17, 2017
Would you please give me answer or just talk talk.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
My prize is what you did so far.
Show it to win your prize.

Unless you show it, every one here will just talk, talk, and talk.
We got all the time, you have none to fool around.
Put a little effort into it.