Need AD7892 model in LTspice.

zeros

Joined Nov 27, 2023
Hello:

The datasheet link for AD7892 is as follows:
AD7892.pdf (analog.com)
I am currently learning about analog-to-digital conversion circuits. I would like to implement the function of an ADC chip with a parallel mode output, as shown in the image img-1. In the LTspice software, I found the simulation model for AD4011, but the output is in serial mode, as shown in the image img-2. Is there any way to get a multi-bit output? Preferably, it would be a 12-bit output.
Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
Hi zeros,
Please post your LTS asc file and the AD4011 model.

BTW: Use Node 'label names' , using n001 , n002 etc makes it difficult to follow.;)
E

zeros

Joined Nov 27, 2023
@ericgibbs Thanks for your reply. I have uploaded the relevant files, and it needs to be explained that this simulation circuit is derived from the usage example of AD4011 in LTspice. Is there any way to make the output more than one bit?

Attachments

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
There are three versions of the IC, covering different voltage ranges. Which one are you interested in?
I am currently learning about analog-to-digital conversion circuits. I would like to implement the function of an ADC chip with a parallel mode output
For learning purposes, why not start with simulating an IC with fewer output bits?

zeros

Joined Nov 27, 2023
There are three versions of the IC, covering different voltage ranges. Which one are you interested in?

For learning purposes, why not start with simulating an IC with fewer output bits?
@Alec_t
I am interested in AD7892-1. Does less-bit output mean simpler? To be honest, I'm still a beginner.