Need a tutor

God'sInventor

Joined Dec 1, 2018
Hello,

My name is Jackie Collins, I'm an electronics electrical engineer major at a 4-year institution. I'm currently enrolled in 4 classes: Programming Logic applications, Network Analysis, Engineering & Tech calc 1, and business writing(recently ended). I'm a junior in the BSET program and I'm having trouble understanding concepts in Network Analysis. I do not need a spoon feeder, I need someone who can show me the process and I can do the rest. This isn't an advertisement for tutoring. I just need someone who can teach me the process. My professor isn't very inquiring in his lectures and it makes the class very frustrating because he doesn't show a definite process in doing certain problems. I've used the tutoring resources at my college and there are only two tutors. they haven't taken my class in years, so it takes a while to get 1 problem done. I will post my homework problems here(with work) and hopefully get a good understanding of how to do things. If someone is willing to help me, please let me know. I'm pretty sure you know the difficulties of these classes. thanks for reading, I hope you have a good day/afternoon/evening/night

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
I hope you have a good day/afternoon/evening/night
Thanks and Welcome to AAC!

Post your problems and work in the Homework Help section so we know not to just give answers.

My professor isn't very inquiring in his lectures and it makes the class very frustrating because he doesn't show a definite process in doing certain problems.
I found this to be a common problem. Someone who has been teaching for years and has lost whatever motivation that made them want to teach.

God'sInventor

Joined Dec 1, 2018
Thanks and Welcome to AAC!

Post your problems and work in the Homework Help section so we know not to just give answers.

I found this to be a common problem. Someone who has been teaching for years and has lost whatever motivation that made them want to teach.
Thank you, Dennis, for replying. I will try my best and show you my processes on what I know. Thank you once again

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
When you say 'network' do you mean an electrical network (caps, resistors, etc.) or do you mean a communication network?

MaxMeyer

Joined Oct 26, 2020
I am looking for a good tutor for my electronics classes. Friends can not really give advice, although older than me are studying in this direction.