Need A Bigger Screen Cell Phone

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
Hello,

I really need a bigger screen cell phone mine is a little too small.
I dont want to spend more than 50 USD though, i see some over 100 USD that might work but dont want to go that high right now.
I guess i want min 5 inch diagonal screen hopefully larger. Right now i have 4.5 inch which is way small.

Any recommendations?
Or any actual use experience of a particular model even if less or more expensive?

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
Had the same problem, in fact, needing cataract surgery soon. Wife got me an iPhone 6 and then 7 in the larger size. On our phone plan, it was free so I don't know how much you can get it for. Outright they are expensive... Same thing with Kindle. The kids gave me a small one for Christmas a few years ago and I liked it but went up to the 10" one so I could see it better. I think there are iPads with phone also.

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
There are tablets available with a phone function, but beyond your budget.
Hi,

Oh that would be a great idea really, but i also need to carry it in my cell phone case so maximum length would be 6.2 inches longest dimension.
Thanks for the idea though maybe i will investigate that for at home only.
Too bad i already have two tablets (ha ha) but with no phone capability.

Picbuster

Joined Dec 2, 2013
Hello,

I really need a bigger screen cell phone mine is a little too small.
I dont want to spend more than 50 USD though, i see some over 100 USD that might work but dont want to go that high right now.
I guess i want min 5 inch diagonal screen hopefully larger. Right now i have 4.5 inch which is way small.

Any recommendations?
Or any actual use experience of a particular model even if less or more expensive?
I do have a old 15 inch PC screen somewhere interested?
Picbuster

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
Let's just say they didn't charge me outright for it. I'm sure I paid for it in the overall picture of the pricing scheme.

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
Let's just say they didn't charge me outright for it. I'm sure I paid for it in the overall picture of the pricing scheme.
When you get a “free” phone, check your phone plan agreement. You may be surprised to find that you’ve actually agreed to finance the phone. Plus interest. For example, recently I received a “free” iPhone and there was a $50/mo charge buried in my contract. I paid $1,200 for an $800 phone.

Buyer beware!

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
I'll have to tell my wife, she is the bookkeeper and the one that drug this Luddite into the cell phone age. My kids don't even have landlines...