Need a audio amplifier circuit that has a minimum output power of 25W audio amplifier composed only with transistor.

agentperry15

Joined May 19, 2023
hello guys i really need your help now. I'm trying to find a audio amplifier circuit suitable for simulation that has 25W output power which I can solve the voltage gain, bandwidth, input and output impedance and the power efficiency. that you for your feedback.

BobTPH

Joined Jun 5, 2013
Who said anything about class A or a single transistor?

I know the title says “only with transistor.” But this is incorrect English and could be corrected two ways, “only with transistors” or “with only one transistor.” You have chosen the second interpretation. I think the first is more likely.

And I don’t have any idea about where class A came from. There are single transistor class C amplifiers.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Who said anything about class A or a single transistor?

I know the title says “only with transistor.” But this is incorrect English and could be corrected two ways, “only with transistors” or “with only one transistor.” You have chosen the second interpretation. I think the first is more likely.

And I don’t have any idea about where class A came from. There are single transistor class C amplifiers.
Sorry. I misread the title.