Need 3 problems to apply, please read the guidelines in the post.

mrvaledon

Joined Mar 1, 2016
Hey Guys! Can anyone send any exercises to apply the following:
  1. Encoders: design priority encoders based on a priority table (Need the priority table)
  2. Multiplexer: design a multiplexer based on a problem description. (Please send a problem description to apply)
  3. Programmable Logic Devices and Arithmetic-Logic Unit: Design a PLA to implement a given logic function (Need the logic function) | Predict the output of an ALU given a set of inputs (Need the set of inputs)
If anyone can send me these exercises it would be very appreciated.

Thanx!!!

mrvaledon

Joined Mar 1, 2016
So you are saying to do your homework while you take the time off ?
Why you guys always so rude? I dont want anyone do my homework. I was just ask to answer problems given something.

For Example:

Design a priority encoder based on a Priority List. I just need the priority list to design the encoder.

Design a PLA given a logic function. I need the logic function to build the PLA.

Do you follow me now?

mrvaledon

Joined Mar 1, 2016
Why can't you come up with them yourself? Or is coming up with them what the assignment is all about?
Is not an assignment, is a list of the content for the test. For example, the professor give me a priority table and I need to design a priority encoder. Design a PLA given a logic function.

do you follow me now?

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
So, again, what is preventing you from coming up with a priority table and then designing a priority encoder for it?

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
We are not rude.
We are trying to figure out your intention.
To do that we need to ask.

So what have you done already ?

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Is not an assignment, is a list of the content for the test. For example, the professor give me a priority table and I need to design a priority encoder. Design a PLA given a logic function.

do you follow me now?
Sorry, no I don't follow you. If you show us some effort at solving your own problem we can keep you on the right track. It is not our purpose to provide answers to questions that you should be able to find with very minimal effort. By minimal effort I mean google "priority table", "multiplexer", or "arithmetic logic unit". As near as we can tell you haven't even done that.