N-channel 30v fast switching MOSFET alternatives or matches?

nasar khan

Joined Nov 1, 2022
Hi to Everyone!

I have just delved into the world of electronic components and semiconductors by actually fettling with my car's ECU and fixing it. After repairing that and learning abit about audio and amplifiers (also fixing a few of those too) , I'm pretty much wanting to fix whatever i can get my hands on now haha :)

So to start of, ive gotten my hands on a RTX 2070 graphics card which has a damaged component on it - the MOSFET chip namely QN3103M6N. from my research this seems to be a UBIQ semiconductor brand BUT upon digging i haven't come across a single place that can tell me what an alternative could be used for my purpose. We have pretty large PCB component companies where i am in South Africa, but none are willing to take the QN3103M6N data sheet and help me identify what other chip would serve the same purpose - main reason for the alternative is because no one has a QN3103M6N chip anywhere or has even heard of it (odd). I've attached the datasheet for everyone to see

Any help in the right direction would be awesome and anything is new knowledge to me:)

Attachments

nasar khan

Joined Nov 1, 2022
That’s correct - I’ve attached a pic of the actual chip on the board. That could give some insight into what I’m gonna need it for A6A69F97-C24A-4705-8A3E-8F2D01FCE106.jpeg

ronsimpson

Joined Oct 7, 2019
There are many good suppliers.
digikey The link is to all MOSFETs 30 to 50V 0.4 to 0.63mOhm in a 5x6 package. Not all 5x6 are the same. Not all parts are available. This is a good list of part numbers to look at.

nasar khan

Joined Nov 1, 2022
Thanks for the link ronsimpson - but in all honesty its like greek to me haha

ok so after some digging - these mosfets that im looking for are apparently cheap low end chinese components. Probably why i cant seem to locate them on digikey or any reputable sites. So my question is like DickCappels mentioned, a substitute for this chip - maybe someone who knows how to read and compare values of these chips could point me in the right direction? im sure if there is a substitute, they might or could have a little higher ratings in comparison to the chip i need, but will it work? most specifically this chip is on the buck converter side of the Graphics PCB