my project

shadi2009

Joined Jan 8, 2009
Hi There,
I need help on my part of my project if you can please read below of email I explained to what I want exactly to do for me. I can pay to you how much you want. when you contact to me I will provide you by attachment file it will explained to you the hole project
please provide me as soon as you can.

thanks Shadi

Your job will be the control board. It must receive digital data from the photocell array system and from the IMU. Both of these will be used to determine stabilization and to aim the solar panels. These will be muxed digital signals, one signal for each system. Also, there will be a third signal from the power board (power system data). All three signals will be read at regular intervals and sent to the ground station via the transceiver. The photocell data and the IMU data will be used on-board by the stabilization/aiming program. The program will autonomously operate the propulsion system to keep the solar panels aimed at the sun. Upon command, the aiming program will be overridden to aim the camera at targets.
The control board(s) will include:
·Microcontroller
·IMU w/interface board, its 16 mux and ADC
·Photocell buffers, 8 mux and ADC
·Dimensions 3.25" X 3.75"
We need a shopping list ASAP.

my E-mail: s_aloqpi@hotmail.com

mik3

Joined Feb 4, 2008
What are these:

.ExternalClass p.EC_MsoNormal, .ExternalClass li.EC_MsoNormal, .ExternalClass div.EC_MsoNormal {margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:10.0pt;margin-left:0in;line-height:115%;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:'Calibri','sans-serif';} .ExternalClass p.EC_MsoListParagraph, .ExternalClass li.EC_MsoListParagraph, .ExternalClass div.EC_MsoListParagraph {margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:10.0pt;margin-left:.5in;line-height:115%;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:'Calibri','sans-serif';} .ExternalClass p.EC_MsoListParagraphCxSpFirst, .ExternalClass li.EC_MsoListParagraphCxSpFirst, .ExternalClass div.EC_MsoListParagraphCxSpFirst {margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:0in;margin-left:.5in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height:115%;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:'Calibri','sans-serif';} .ExternalClass p.EC_MsoListParagraphCxSpMiddle, .ExternalClass li.EC_MsoListParagraphCxSpMiddle, .ExternalClass div.EC_MsoListParagraphCxSpMiddle {margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:0in;margin-left:.5in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height:115%;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:'Calibri','sans-serif';} .ExternalClass p.EC_MsoListParagraphCxSpLast, .ExternalClass li.EC_MsoListParagraphCxSpLast, .ExternalClass div.EC_MsoListParagraphCxSpLast {margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:10.0pt;margin-left:.5in;line-height:115%;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:'Calibri','sans-serif';} .ExternalClass .EC_MsoChpDefault {font-size:10.0pt;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in;} .ExternalClass div.EC_Section1 {page:Section1;} .ExternalClass ol {margin-bottom:0in;} .ExternalClass ul {margin-bottom:0in;}

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
I think we have to turn down your generous(?) offer. This is a public forum, for the benefit of all.

We will lend help and suggestions for specific problems. As the message states, though, this is "your job". Surely you have the background to choose components?