MY idea for rf energy harvesting that needs help

Drmario5237

Joined Oct 14, 2018
Hello. Im looking to pair up with someone on this project to see if I can get this circuit to work. I need someone to plug in the numbers and do the math plus select the right parts for the project. You start by taking a dipole antenna and feed it into a tank circuit that has its capsitor and inductor measured out to resonate at 97.5 Megahertz. Then you lead that to a step up transformer that turns the volts you get from the tank circuit into at least 8 or 9 volts. Then you lead that to a half wave rectifier made of two diodes to rectify the AC to DC. Then to two sets of PNP transistors and two diodes that I will explain later. Next to two sets of three supercapsitors rated at 3volts 50 farad so that they are in series and their voltage adds up to 9volts. Then to a resistor that allows the capsitors to discharge slowly instead of all at once. Then to NPN transistors that only allow current to flow from the line if its above 6 volts. Then to opposing PNP transistors so that once one set of capsitors are done discharging it turns the line off and switches the other line of capsitors on to discharge. It also sends a signal to the base of the PNP transistors before the capsitors of zero voltage so current flows though the line to charge the set of capsitors in that line. Then after those last PNP transistors it leads to a zener diode that is reversed bias for a voltage regulator then to a constant surrent diode to regulate the current then to laod and ground. The idea is to try to at least get 5 volts at 2 amps output from the circuit. I need help to get it to work if possible. Message me if intrested of leave any comments you may have. schemtic below.wirelessaugust8th2019.png

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
The typical input power levels will be measured in femtowatts. The circuit won't work and you will see no power at the load. Where do you come up with this nonsense? Why are you wasting everybody's time?

Danko

Joined Nov 22, 2017
Hello. Im looking to pair up with someone on this project to see if I can get this circuit to work. I need someone to plug in the numbers and do the math plus select the right parts for the project. You start by taking a dipole antenna and feed it into a tank circuit that has its capsitor and inductor measured out to resonate at 97.5 Megahertz.
Excellent idea. I think, I can help you:
No math, no inefficient electronics. Simple connect wires from dipole antenna to coffee pot heater.
Cheap and 100% efficiency.

Externet

Joined Nov 29, 2005
¿? Why as in post #1, tuning L1+C1 to one frequency ? Hook rectification directly to a long barbed wire fence as to pick all RF frequencies on the air at once. It may show a chance of harvesting something significant. Even better if high voltage power transmission lines are nearby.

¿? Why using C1 in post #3 ? Why that value of C2 on post #3?

----> http://talktomeguy.com/electromagnetic-fields-cause-fluorescent-bulbs-to-glow-as-art/