Multi bridge ISP sharing

keiken01

Joined Feb 26, 2024
I need from a bridge ISP from site A that goes from ISP router to switch to AP bridged to site B with Station to switch. I now want another bridge from B to C and B to D. with site B and C on same network/security but D separate network. So A is one network, B and C same network and D a third. A is my home, B is my office in 1/4 mile away and C is a workshop is 1/4 mile North of B and D is a rental house is 1/4 mile south of B. So the each need own security to no allow renters or workers into other networks. What is correct way to setup these bridges?

keiken01

Joined Feb 26, 2024
Here is a rough drawing, excuse the crudeness of the symbols/design but this gives a basic idea of the setup. I had the ISP at site B injecting with site B to C and B to D using a router at B instead of a switch, but then I added Site A with a new ISP and to get B working I had to replace the Site B router with a switch which in turn caused APs from B>C and B>D to stop working. I expect it's a router issue that I need to put a router at B after the switch but looking for some direction instead of chasing my tail so to speak as I haven't done much work with bridgesMREC.Internet.Bridges.jpg.