That's a great special effects movie. A few years ago I would say it's total fiction but today, with the war in Ukraine ...Just watched "Hunter Killer" with Gerald Butler ... it's so cliché and lacks so much credibility that watching it is a must .... here's looking at you @nsaspook![]()
Just started watching "Wednesday" in Netflix. High quality dialog, very entertaining and well written. I loved the Addams Family tv show when I was a kid, and Tim Burton has masterfully kept its essence whilst transporting it to modern times.


Maybe, not much of a submarine guy. was in the Gator Navy.Yo, NSA ... here's a French movie that I think you might find interesting. Excellent plot.

And speaking of Netflix, I've just watched "We Have a Ghost" ... it's PG13, but real funny and entertaining.Series on Netflix:
RRR. Most hillarous fighting and dance sequences. Very well madeI can name Bollywood's 'Andaaz Apna Apna'. This movie from the 90's still makes my laugh.
| Thread starter | Similar threads | Forum | Replies | Date |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
free movies an documentairies at nasa+ | Off-Topic | 0 | |
|
|
Car chases in Classic movies | Off-Topic | 23 | |
|
|
Bad electronics in movies... | Off-Topic | 63 | |
| R | Need of a portable device to watch movies I heard of this rasberry pi. | General Electronics Chat | 2 | |
| D | The Terminator movies | Off-Topic | 1 |