That teaser frame, though - if it were real - would've definitely been a disaster; at a bare minimum, those guys in the backyard would be dead.And, as usual with these videos, the teaser frame of the F-15 buzzing the backyard gathering (and that is clearly faked) is not included.
Oh, it could definitely skim that low (if it weren't for the likelihood that to get in that position, in that attitude, that it would have had to fly through the house behind it). I've seen them fly in ground effect just three or four feet off the ground (before doing a 6 g pull into the vertical).That teaser frame, though - if it were real - would've definitely been a disaster; at a bare minimum, those guys in the backyard would be dead.
In reality (besides the wondering if such a plane could even skim that low, or if ground effect would be an issue, etc) - I'm not sure what would all happen, but it wouldn't be good (also, that plane looks a bit small - one thing I recall from an airshow I went to, was just how large military planes actually are).