Mohan's Power electronics book-solutions

drdoctor88

Joined Jan 8, 2008
Hey

I am a student and I have Mohan's book "Power Electronics , converters applications and design" And I do excercises from this book to improve my converter calculation skills. But i need solutions to this excercises but I cannot obtain it from Wiley page (book publisher) because I am not a teacher. So maybe somebody here knows som e way to get this solutions. It will be very helpful for me:)

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Hey

I am a student and I have Mohan's book "Power Electronics , converters applications and design" And I do excercises from this book to improve my converter calculation skills. But i need solutions to this excercises but I cannot obtain it from Wiley page (book publisher) because I am not a teacher. So maybe somebody here knows som e way to get this solutions. It will be very helpful for me:)
Would you be philosophically or morally opposed to bribing a teacher to obtain one for you?

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Hey

From what I can see the solutions manual is out of print at the moment.

Dave

scubasteve_911

Joined Dec 27, 2007
That book is brutal, I had to use it last year for a power electronics course.. I couldn't find the solutions manual anywhere, but you can often google the book name with solutions manual in order to find some sleezy guy selling them for 20$ for a stolen PDF of one.

Steve