Mistery

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
It wouldn't be indifferent if you had my re-modeling bills to pay!:eek: Can I at least fence his watch?

What nature of basket is under the balloon? (And can I get anything from selling the balloon?)
Sorry, I can only reply yes or no. You will have to rephrase your question (it is part of the challenge making the right questions).

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
1) Was the gondola made of straw?

2) Was straw growing in the field where the body was found?

3) Is it farther to New York or by train?

recca02

Joined Apr 2, 2007
if the gondola cud have been not made with straw and field did not grow one either then did the man carry one from the beginning ?

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
Did the man ride unwillingly in the gondola? Grasping straw from the field in which it launched?
No, we was not riding unwillingly. He couldn't grasp straws from the field because there was none of it, but it would be indiferent if it was.

P.S.: I suggest you to look for other possibilities unrelated with the field. Try asking general questions, and then go to the specifics.

Art

Joined Sep 10, 2007
It was asked before if it was a drinking straw, or straw straw, so as a Yes or No question:
Was the straw a drinking straw?

Was the man extremely stupid, or known to do very risky things?

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
It was asked before if it was a drinking straw, or straw straw, so as a Yes or No question:
Was the straw a drinking straw?

Was the man extremely stupid, or known to do very risky things?
It is a straw, basically. If it is a drinking straw or not is irrelevant. Just being straw is the relevant part.

I couldn't hack it and have since found the answer...
Looks like I'm out! :D
Googled for it?

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
Ok, here is the solution:

There were three men inside the ballon, which was falling. They released all the sandbags and all the excessive weight, but the ballon was still too heavy. So they decided which one should be sacrificed by choosing straws. The man that was found took the shortest one.

Mazaag

Joined Oct 23, 2004
Ok, here is the solution:

There were three men inside the ballon, which was falling. They released all the sandbags and all the excessive weight, but the ballon was still too heavy. So they decided which one should be sacrificed by choosing straws. The man that was found took the shortest one.

Why is it that you said "kind of" when i asked if it was a short straw?? hehe