Mistery

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
A man with a straw in his hand was found dead in a field. What happened?

To solve the mystery, ask me questions that you might think that are relevant. I can only reply yes or no.

P.S.: If you already knew this mistery, leave it for others to solve, plz. It is only defying if it is solved for the first time, without any "hints" (google, external or experienced).

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
A man with a straw in his hand was found dead in a field. What happened?

To solve the mystery, ask me questions that you might think that are relevant. I can only reply yes or no.

P.S.: If you already knew this mistery, leave it for others to solve, plz. It is only defying if it is solved for the first time, without any "hints" (google, external or experienced).
Was anyone else present at the time?

Dave

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
He was in the balloon gondola with a hula dancer. He made improper advances, and was knocked over the side by a blow from her enticing hips. His last act was to snatch a straw from the hula skirt (should satisfy the wierdness aspect).

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
You won't solve the mystery if you don't ask simple, objective questions. It is known that he was in a balloon, but what happened? Ask me questions, so I can reply "yes", "no", "irrelevant", "could be"...

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
Was the straw grasped in the right or left hand? And was the victim right handed or left handed?
That is irrelevant. That is the only think I can say. The victim could be left or right handed. Lets just say if the victim was left handed, probably the straw would be in his left hand.

There are lots of factors to explore. A balloon was indeed involved, but could be in several ways.