Microvolt DC Amplifier

styven

Joined Jun 1, 2016
Good morning-)
would love to have some info about circuit microvolts output from 2 microvolt to 20 microvolt, and i would to clinch the microvolts I want, also with adjustable intensity..! ! thank you!!

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Good morning-)
would love to have some info about circuit microvolts output from 2 microvolt to 20 microvolt, and i would to clinch the microvolts I want, also with adjustable intensity..! ! thank you!!
For a power supply, for a signal source, for ???

Also, if you would take a 10k ohm resistor from a 9V battery (+), and then put, in series with resistor, a 1 meter long piece of 20-gauge wire from resistor to ground (battery -). Then about every 3cm from ground, you will have 1 microVolts.
- At 9 cm, 3microV,
- at 60 cm you'll have 20 micro volts.

In this circuit, the 20 gauge wire is a very low resistance resistor and, essentially, a potentiometer as you tap into different positions on the wire.

The wire doesn't have to be exactly 1 meter, but in the range of 70 to 100 cm so you can get your 0-20 microVolts.

Good luck.

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
op07 ...
LF356, LF357 ...
NE5532 ...

1M, 100K, 10K, 1K, SVR-100Ω, choose the resistors you want and in series them to become a voltage divider and connecting to the op amp then you can get a small voltage.

What would you like to do?

styven

Joined Jun 1, 2016
Hello friends elektro-) ..I want say thank you very much for your attention with surprising but unfortunately I can not construct, but it would be feasible to draw me this project to construct my friend.-) thank you !!

ian field

Joined Oct 27, 2012
Good morning-)
A circuit has been floating around since the beginning of transistors that runs from a single 1.4V cell.

3 transistors directly coupled - the collector of the first to the base of the next and so on.

The first transistor has a collector load of a few tens of k, the second about 10k and the thirs about 4k7 or less. The last collector is fed back via a few hundred k to the first base, that gives DC nfb to stabilise the bias point of all 3 transistors. The total resistance between the final collector and first base is split, the tap is shunted to GND by a capacitor to block AC nfb.

The circuit works better with the old germanium transistors, but silicon transistors work just as well if you run it off a 3.6V lithium coin cell.

styven

Joined Jun 1, 2016
Good morning-)
i want say thanku to AAC Fanatic member for the File..
but i prefer if there some one to build that for me!!
any proposal we can talk..thxs!!

styven

Joined Jun 1, 2016
Hello-)
Dear Fanatic, everythink ok with circuit, i think working very well, we testing every day, can you draw me or you can simplify the circuit, what will put the ground on the ground, and that will make cutting the circuit to get microvolts? please i will be happy to see your design! ! ! how you make for example...-)
Thank you..

styven

Joined Jun 1, 2016
Fanatic or someone to answer for me, where i can put somethink for the noise? for example op-amp and where i can put that circuit beacuse it is very sensitive.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
More importantly, What exactly are you doing with this circuit where you need 2 - 20 microvolts?

What is the end purpose of the design?

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
More importantly, What exactly are you doing with this circuit where you need 2 - 20 microvolts?

What is the end purpose of the design?
Do you feel like in the fog?
It was close to three weeks, If the TS still doesn't want to describe more clearly, do you think this thread should be close, so it won't waste time for helper?

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Do you feel like in the fog?
It was close to three weeks, If the TS still doesn't want to describe more clearly, do you think this thread should be close, so it won't waste time for helper?
If you would bother to close this one for risk of wasting helper's time, then there should be hundreds of threads ahead of this one in line.

styven

Joined Jun 1, 2016
If you would bother to close this one for risk of wasting helper's time, then there should be hundreds of threads ahead of this one in line.
Fanatic Good evening-) your project working, i was testin a lot of times, there is a little promplem with noise, what is your opinion for that? and what potentiometer to put there to make different positions?

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
If I close this kind of thread, that is for temporarily and to push the TS to attach the circuit or describe the questions more clearly, also it needs at least two helpers agree to do that, otherwise this thread already closed, if we meet the TS don't want to do what he should do, do you have any good suggestions?

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
If I close this kind of thread, that is for temporarily and to push the TS to attach the circuit or describe the questions more clearly, also it needs at least two helpers agree to do that, otherwise this thread already closed, if we meet the TS don't want to do what he should do, do you have any good suggestions?
Maybe he is busy or doesn't want to share the details of his new invention. It happens all the time here. Today he said he is using the solution I proposed. If he has a solution that is mostly working, why are you threatening to close his thread? Is there a new rule that says he is obligated to respond with more information to other helpers who are only asking more questions or proposing additional solutions?

I'm sorry if you think his question needs to be asked more clearly. I don't always understand my wife but on those days her girlfriends seem to understand her. I don't lock her out until she is able to make me understand.

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
Maybe he is busy or doesn't want to share the details of his new invention. It happens all the time here. Today he said he is using the solution I proposed. If he has a solution that is mostly working, why are you threatening to close his thread? Is there a new rule that says he is obligated to respond with more information to other helpers who are only asking more questions or proposing additional solutions?
You made a mistake for the date and time.