Microchip Forums administrator approval

uthblao

Joined Sep 29, 2022
hello, everyone can anyone tell me how much time will it take to get the approval in microchip forum from administrator or to " receive registration validation E-mail ".
Its more then 5 days and still havent received any response.
is their any one who can help me out.
my user id / mail id :: <snip>

Moderator edit: email address removed to prevent spam.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Unless it's a junk e-mail that he only uses for this type of thing.
Not even then. Web crawlers the find contact information in forums not only target those whose contact information it is, but also tends to attract future attention for spam and bot activity to that forum.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
hello, everyone can anyone tell me how much time will it take to get the approval in microchip forum from administrator or to " receive registration validation E-mail ".
Its more then 5 days and still havent received any response.
is their any one who can help me out.
my user id / mail id :: <snip>

Moderator edit: email address removed to prevent spam.
Get approval for what? What did you do that you think you are awaiting approval for?

Clearly you successfully registered as a member, otherwise you wouldn't be able to start this thread.

We also don't have a microchip forum -- the closest we have is a forum for microcontrollers.

MrSalts

Joined Apr 2, 2020
Clearly you successfully registered as a member, otherwise you wouldn't be able to start this thread.
Clearly you didn't read (or didn't comprehend) the OP's first post. Hint, this forum (this site) isn't http://forums.microchip.com. Right? He's having trouble creating an account there. He's asking members here who might be members of both sites for advice based on experiences they may have.

uthblao

Joined Sep 29, 2022
Get approval for what? What did you do that you think you are awaiting approval for?

We also don't have a microchip forum -- the closest we have is a forum for microcontrollers.
I have not asked you.
By reading the first line u will get the context.
i don't want to undermine AAC forum with respect to Microchip Forum both are great.
stop putting your words in other people mouth.
if u dont have contructive input.
Dont reply.
Thankyou

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
As a very old member there, I know that the forum is having problems with moderation and some functional flaws but I do not recall difficulties to being accepted as a member. I know, it was long time ago.

Send me PM with your nickname there.

Wish you luck.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I have not asked you.
By reading the first line u will get the context.
i don't want to undermine AAC forum with respect to Microchip Forum both are great.
stop putting your words in other people mouth.
if u dont have contructive input.
Dont reply.
Thankyou
My apologies. You didn't make it clear (to me, anyway) that you were talking about having problems on some other site. You posted in the Feedback and Suggestions forum for THIS site asking about how long you would have to wait to get approval from an administrator for a particular forum. I used that context to conclude that you were trying some problem on THIS site. I tried to elicit additional information in order to try to help you. You're correct in that, clearly, I shouldn't have bothered to try.