Merry Christmas to all

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I did one of those as a cover page for a computer class project, and the typists refused to make the Hollerith cards to run the program.:D
I guess it was fair that I had to type the input because I won the coin toss for the easiest part of the project.:p

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Some were baudot coded ... Using a teletype machines and perforated tape (storage) and transmitted during the mid watch.

Lots of playmates made it to baudot art or ASCII art.

Somwtimes watches are hours and hours if tedious boredom with moments of pure adrenalin rushes.

Last edited:

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
I'm doing my spring cleaning from 2006 to take my mind of what time of year it is and I hate cleaning house. That's why I am just getting to 2006's spring cleaning work now. :mad:

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
I'm doing my spring cleaning from 2006 to take my mind of what time of year it is and I hate cleaning house. That's why I am just getting to 2006's spring cleaning work now.
Everybody needs a hobby ... I hear you were going to join the procrastinators club in 2006 as well. :)

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Everybody needs a hobby ... I hear you were going to join the procrastinators club in 2006 as well. :)
I did actually. I used my Grandpa's application he filled out but never turned in back in the 1940's to get in. :D

Personally, I have found procrastination saves a person a huge amount of work and expense in the long run being many things in life don't actually have anywhere the near the importance, relevance or significance most place on them at the begining. ;)