mcu - 16F877A

nelsie22

Joined Sep 4, 2011
hello everyone,,,

please help....this is about my project,,,i can't start my program in MIcro C..i'm a bit familiar with the C language,,,but still i can't make a right program coz im not familiar with the interface,,,,thank you so much.. and god bless :)

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

I found this post in "the completed projects" forum, where it will stay invisible.
As it says it is for completed projects and not for questions.

Now it is visible to the others.

Bertus

debjit625

Joined Apr 17, 2010
@nelsie22
Explain your problem properly.In mikroC you can create new projects by selecting "Project" menu and then "New Project..." and if you have any C file of which you want to add in a mikroC project,then post the C file.And also which version of mikroC you are using?

Good Luck

nelsie22

Joined Sep 4, 2011
i'm just on the start of making the C file,,,i'm using MIcro C PRO for PIC,,,i'm sorry for an incomplete information,,

to discuss it further....

it's something like this,,,my project is like making ur mobile phone a remote of light switches and the connection of the switch and mobile phone will be phone bluetooth connection and this is done through Bluetooth Module,,,,ofcourse the MCU will be the one to control the entire system, it is where the program is stored,,,,and that is my problem ever since,,,,di qu po maaaus ung interface nilang tatlo s program