MC2100LTS-30 treadmill repair

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
It may be a lot cheaper to try the fix first.
Although the SMPS IC seems to be getting scarce.
If you are capable, the SMPS circuit can be replaced with a regular small PS such as a wall wart or discrete transformer and rectifiers.
Check for the LV DC on HD2 pins 1&2 for 12vdc.
Where are you located?

Gill234

Joined Apr 11, 2022
If you are capable, the SMPS circuit can be replaced with a regular small PS such as a wall wart or discrete transformer and rectifiers.
Where are you located?
Where are you located?
At st peters mussoorie

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Not familiar with suppliers in your area, but one of the principle suppliers I use in the US is DigiKey, there are a few others.
Have you decided which route you are going?
Try to replace the current defective devices?

I believe this is the third 2100 board I've come across. Previous boards were to far gone for help. My current one has a 5 pin attachment at LD1. I seem to remember the others had had wires plugged in here so never gave it any thought. Now I can see what's there there is no marking to distinguish pin assignment. I was unable to locate a board schematic and hare to be a bother as I'm just tinkering while I'm sure everyone else have more important matters. Anyway thanks.