Hi all,
I do not have much knowledge about analog circuits. However I need to get a circuit board fabricated and for that I need to buy an amplifier and a transistor. The circuit diagram says I need a MC 1439 g opamp and 2N4234 transistor. The circuit is for hot wire anemometer.
But my prof told me to get better amplifier and transistor from the market. Now I am wondering what specification to look for while purchasing. In short, it would be great if someone can tell me what are the upgraded versions of the above two components available in the market or directly which amplifier and transistor i should buy. I know I am being very vague here. So kindly excuse my ignorance. Any kind of help will be highly appreciated.
Regards
Samik
I do not have much knowledge about analog circuits. However I need to get a circuit board fabricated and for that I need to buy an amplifier and a transistor. The circuit diagram says I need a MC 1439 g opamp and 2N4234 transistor. The circuit is for hot wire anemometer.
But my prof told me to get better amplifier and transistor from the market. Now I am wondering what specification to look for while purchasing. In short, it would be great if someone can tell me what are the upgraded versions of the above two components available in the market or directly which amplifier and transistor i should buy. I know I am being very vague here. So kindly excuse my ignorance. Any kind of help will be highly appreciated.
Regards
Samik