Maximum power transfer

Jee1984

Joined Mar 25, 2024
My problem is like this. f=40000-60000Hz. I do not know how to find resistance of coil which is the source and at the same time the cecondary of transformer . I will transfer power from this coil to resistive load. Thank you. I will attach a schemme of this circuit but I cannot do it now

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Sounds like homework. Is it?

What do you mean by a coil that is the source and at the same the the secondary of a transformer?

What is powering the transformer?

What is it that you have control over? What is the resistance of the load? Do you have control over that?

Jee1984

Joined Mar 25, 2024
My problem is like this. f=40000-60000Hz. I do not know how to find resistance of coil which is the source and at the same time the cecondary of transformer . I will transfer power from this coil to resistive load. Thank you. I will attach a schemme of this circuit but I cannot do it now

What do you mean by a coil that is the source and at the same the the secondary of a transformer?

What is it that you have control over? What is the resistance of the load? Do you have control over that?

the source: resonant circuit in series. Coil in resonant circuit is primary of transformer. Secondary transfers power to the load.
I can regulate R a Xc of the load. I do not know how to find R of this secondary. I would attach a circuit but at the moment I have no possibility of doing this (and English is my foreing language)Thank you for answer

Jee1984

Joined Mar 25, 2024
the source: resonant circuit in series. Coil in resonant circuit is primary of transformer. Secondary transfers power to the load.
I can regulate R a Xc of the load. I do not know how to find R of this secondary. I would attach a circuit but at the moment I have no possibility of doing this (and English is my foreing language)Thank you for answer
I also know Xl of the source but one left is Rs (Resistance of source)

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Why don't you have any possibility of attaching a sketch of the circuit?

If nothing else, throw something quick together in Paint. We really can't help you unless we know the circuit you are working with.

And, again, is this homework of any kind, shape, or form.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I also know Xl of the source but one left is Rs (Resistance of source)
So, if you have control over the source resistance, what should it be in order to get maximum power transfer from the source to the load?

What, in general, do you need to do in order to maximum the power transfer to the load? I'm not talking about regurgitating formulas, but rather what are the issues and considerations that go into maximizing the power in the load?

Jee1984

Joined Mar 25, 2024
Why don't you have any possibility of attaching a sketch of the circuit?

If nothing else, throw something quick together in Paint. We really can't help you unless we know the circuit you are working with.

And, again, is this homework of any kind, shape, or form.
I am new here so so erratic conversation. It very serious stuff to me, It is definitely not a homework
Jee