making this site easier to use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unregistered

Joined Dec 31, 1969
who made this site? IT'S RUBBISH!! i've used web sites before and this is the worst in terms of explaining how to use the site, how it looks and what i'm supposed to do if i want to be a part of this community.
If being an engineer means i have to surrender my intelligence then i think i'll be a scietist, not that will bother you lot.
please make the site more user friendly, and sort out the tutorials there're way to long winded. I think when it comes to the tutorials you pro-engineers should stop trying to impress other engineers and focus on teaching people who don't know electronics how to do electronics. i've been trying to find out how to make an led flash on and off using only analogue comps but it difficult to find the info becaue of all the technical jargon. can you just accept that you are intelligent because you have a degree and not try to continuously prove your intellect by needlessly using industry jargon?
bear in mind that GENIUS LOVES SIMPLICITY BECAUSE IT WORKS!
thanks
shuan

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Thank you for your valuable contribution.

If that means that you are upset because you wish to be able to do some level of electronics with no effort on your part, such as learning some basic theory, I suspect you may remain frustrated. Every specialized area has a jargon. You may find that every area of science does the same.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Unregistered what keeps you from signing up,you don't know
what happens when you are a member.Who know what You want to learn.

jrap

Joined Jun 25, 2006
blueroomelectronics, guests can only post in the Feedback & Suggestions forum, and we remove posts that stray from actual feedback and suggestions (any questions are removed). We've noticed that some people are more inclined to notify us of typos and corrections in the eBook if they are not forced to go through the registration process.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
This site is the tail of the dog that is the AAC book, which makes it different in many ways from other sites, even using the same software.

There are some abuses, but not as many as you would think, and most done out of ignorance, such as blogs being used to ask questions. After a lot of other forums out there, this place is a breath of fresh air and freedom. The book is pretty good too.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Shaun, You get more attention than you deserve, there not a subject
on the globe that the members can't address even your non-membership.
For being a non-member you display your dementor.How much attention would you receive as a member. We don't even know that you are out there ,you are ghost like.
You must know it all,but we can be for giveing,try us.

Status
Not open for further replies.