Making This Project With Arduino Instead

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
7,948
I read a small part of your link. Let's make this simple. What exactly did you want an Arduino (any Arduino) or for that matter any uC (micro-controller) to do for you? Your link was a blurry mess.

Ron
 
I've taken a look at the code and what I think it does. My view is that it hugely overcomplicates the fairly simple functionality. Rather than try to edit this code I'd urge you to carefully specify in words what it's doing, or even what you want it to do, and start from scratch. The Arduino IDE has functions which would make this far simpler.
 

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
28,308
How about simply EXPLAINING what you want the project to do?? OR, do a copy and paste from the project article??
This forum is followed by a lot of folks who are incredibly smart by themselves, AND, when you get a hundred brains working on a project you can achieve anenormous amount!!!
 
Top