LTspice Yahoo Group Joining Problem

altunalper

Joined Jan 21, 2019
I've tried to join Ltspice yahoo group but the system gave me an error. I've already created a yahoo mail account but ı don't understand the reason.
Actually, I'd like to download digital library for using 2 inputs xor, and gates. ıf there is another option for download it please lemme know. Thanks in advance.
Adsız.png

altunalper

Joined Jan 21, 2019
just download a library which includes digital logic. I copied it and pasted into to existing library file. But as ı checked I library I couldn't find it.
Adsız.png Adsız.png

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
I copied it and pasted into to existing library file.
Did you paste it into the correct folder? It doesn't look like it.
Unless you've used Control Panel to set up alternative symbol and library search paths, the DigitalLogic symbols need to go in the ..../Documents/LTspiceXVII/lib/sym folder and the DigitalLogic models need to go in the ..../Documents/LTspiceXVII/lib/sub folder.

altunalper

Joined Jan 21, 2019
Did you paste it into the correct folder? It doesn't look like it.
Unless you've used Control Panel to set up alternative symbol and library search paths, the DigitalLogic symbols need to go in the ..../Documents/LTspiceXVII/lib/sym folder and the DigitalLogic models need to go in the ..../Documents/LTspiceXVII/lib/sub folder.
just I've realized it was copied to wrong file:(

altunalper

Joined Jan 21, 2019
redownload the program and pasted the lib file and finally ıt works clearly.. Thanks for everybody:)) If anyone needs the file ı can share it:)
have a nice day:)