LTspice simulation error Photocoupler

hoyyoth

Joined Mar 21, 2020
Hi Eric,

That means we won't be able to use that.Please correct me if I am wrong.

May I know what you mean by encrypted files and why they are providing it if we cant use it.

Regards
Hari

ronsimpson

Joined Oct 7, 2019
Because I can't find an "AC" isolator, I use two isolators and connect pin 4 to 4, 3 to 3, 1 to 2 and 2 to 1. (cross wire the LEDs and parallel the transistors)

Irving

Joined Jan 30, 2016
Works for me... though I usually use a K814P with back to back diodes, its very similar to the TLP292 but a 1/3rd of the price!

I put my .mod and .asy files in the same folder as the .asc file, and make sure there's a library path to them in preferences.

Place a TLP292 on a new sheet.
Right click on the symbol to show attributes, then click on the "open symbol" button at the top to bring up symbol file editor.
Right click -> Attributes -> Edit attributes
Double click on model file entry and type TLP292.mod, then OK out. Close & save file.
Shut down LTSpice then reopen.
Open a new sheet and build your circuit...

1717088914887.png

Last edited:

eetech00

Joined Jun 8, 2013

hoyyoth

Joined Mar 21, 2020
Works for me... though I usually use a K814P with back to back diodes, its very similar to the TLP292 but a 1/3rd of the price!

I put my .mod and .asy files in the same folder as the .asc file, and make sure there's a library path to them in preferences.

Place a TLP292 on a new sheet.
Right click on the symbol to show attributes, then click on the "open symbol" button at the top to bring up symbol file editor.
Right click -> Attributes -> Edit attributes
Double click on model file entry and type TLP292.mod, then OK out. Close & save file.
Shut down LTSpice then reopen.
Open a new sheet and build your circuit...

View attachment 323491
I did all the steps suggested by you.
Now it is working for me.
Thank you very much.

Irving

Joined Jan 30, 2016
I did all the steps suggested by you.
Now it is working for me.
Thank you very much.
You're welcome.

I don't know why, but putting the library file in a .LIB statement on the schematic never seems to work with encrypted files. I have a whole load of OnSemi & Infineon product data like this and its the only way it seems to work correctly tor me. Other people claim otherwise.