LTC1923 TEC controller

pdp993

Joined Aug 16, 2017
Hi everyone!

I have to simulate a circuit in which I have the component LTC1923 as a controller of the full H bridge. The problem I encountered is that using LTspice there's no way to add the LTC1923 in the circuit I drew and I was wondering if someone of you can help with a library or a substitute of the component. The circuit I'm trying to simulate is the one in the first page of the component datasheet.

Thank you!

ebeowulf17

Joined Aug 12, 2014
Hi everyone!

I have to simulate a circuit in which I have the component LTC1923 as a controller of the full H bridge. The problem I encountered is that using LTspice there's no way to add the LTC1923 in the circuit I drew and I was wondering if someone of you can help with a library or a substitute of the component. The circuit I'm trying to simulate is the one in the first page of the component datasheet.

Thank you!
There's a yahoo user group for ltspice users, and they have a massive library of components. I have no idea if they have what you need, but if anyone does it'll almost certainly be them.

Every time I've seen someone ask for an ltspice model, they've been directed to the yahoo group. As far as I can tell, it seems to be the best resource for such things.