Looks like Newegg reached the new low.

shteii01

Joined Feb 19, 2010
So I went to look for some memory for my lappy. Got to the laptop memory site. Start looking on the left for the filters... scroll down a little... still looking for option to show only ddr3 memory... it is not there! Keep looking to select memory speed... pc3-8500... it is not there! Lookign to select 204 pin modules... it is not there! Looking to select 4 GB module... it is not there! WTF! They want me to scroll through a couple hundred pages of ddr, ddr2, ddr3 memory modules... are they nuts?

I might as well shop at amazon and ebay if newegg does not fix their product filters.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Their site got crappy when they started the Marketplace concept with all the other 'stores' embedded in the site. May as well search Amazon for "Pc3-8500 204". 2 x 4Gb for $75 is not bad there.

shteii01

Joined Feb 19, 2010
Ok, got reply from Newegg.

When I ran into the problem, I left feedback on the site. They replyed today and said that Power Search was not working at the time.

So yes, it was a problem with the webiste and I am not crazy. I feel so much better.

So I went to look for some memory for my lappy. Got to the laptop memory site. Start looking on the left for the filters... scroll down a little... still looking for option to show only ddr3 memory... it is not there! Keep looking to select memory speed... pc3-8500... it is not there! Lookign to select 204 pin modules... it is not there! Looking to select 4 GB module... it is not there! WTF! They want me to scroll through a couple hundred pages of ddr, ddr2, ddr3 memory modules... are they nuts?

I might as well shop at amazon and ebay if newegg does not fix their product filters.
Hello Shteii01,

We appreciate your feedback and concerns regarding the “Power Search” feature on our website that wasn’t working properly over the weekend. We have resolved the problem and the feature is fully functioning at this point.
Please accept our apology for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you,
Neweegg Support