Looking for workers....

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
Anyone near Lansing Michigan who is currently looking for a job?? I have a couple of openings for the right people.

The positions entails soldering and assembling thru hole components on PCB's, assembling and wiring data acquisition/control panels. Wiring and assembling automated machinery, etc. Must be able to read and understand electronic circuit schematics and work off of those when assembling PCB's.

Must have working knowledge of Microsoft operating Systems and Linux, and must also be able to diagnose, repair, and assemble PC's from components and barebones systems.

Qualified candidates must also be mechanically inclined and able to work with most pneumatic and electric shop tools, such as grinders, drills, etc.
and be able to read and understand CAD drawings and be able to work off of that when fabricating parts, etc.

Anyone interested or has any questions feel free to ask..... I could really use someone who is dedicated, self motivated, someone who can quickly learn and use new skills while demonstrating required job skills and knowledge.....

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Did I see automotive in that thread? :p

Just curious, answer by PM if you choose to answer but don't want it public, but what is the approximate pay scale for that?

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Sounds like an awesome job, BMorse! Unfortunately, I live a little too far away for that to be practical (Vermont) :(
Good luck finding the right people!
Regards,
Der Strom

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
Did I see automotive in that thread? :p

Just curious, answer by PM if you choose to answer but don't want it public, but what is the approximate pay scale for that?
Nope, no automotive stuff ;), no automotive stuff anywhere here in Michigan for that matter!:eek:

Pay scale is based on skill level....

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
Sounds like an awesome job, BMorse! Unfortunately, I live a little too far away for that to be practical (Vermont) :(
Good luck finding the right people!
Regards,
Der Strom
It would be a perfect job for someone that is into robotics or automation, plus a lot of hands on with new embedded systems being developed, software development plus circuit design, etc.

Right now, we are trying to keep all manufacturing aspects of our machines here in MI., but with the way things are we are being "forced" to outsource from somewhere else, so we want to expand our facilities and I would also like to increase our capabilities of manufacturing and producing our own parts for our line of machinery, plus design and manufacture new ones too, and increase production.

We also do a lot of metal fabrication, which includes welding, painting, etc.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
K-zoo

Kalamazoo, MI has a St Charles Place ... as does Atlantic City, but every monopoly player knows the Atlantic City one.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I was in Benton harbor ,Mich crossed a bridge that run along one of the
great lakes.It was Saint Charles or something like that,from proverty to
yachts.