Looking for RF transceiver ic's with built in encoder.

Shankarsai123

Joined Nov 25, 2020
Hi all,
I am new to electronics. I am looking for alternative to HT12E /HT12D. I need one ic to perform RF transceiver,and 4 channel encoding / de-coding operations.

Because I would like to save money and space. I found one chinese board with yx-4116 ic's. But, its not available in india.

Can somebody share the ic's that performs both rf and encode/decode operations.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Hi all,
I am new to electronics. I am looking for alternative to HT12E /HT12D. I need one ic to perform RF transceiver,and 4 channel encoding / de-coding operations.

Because I would like to save money and space. I found one chinese board with yx-4116 ic's. But, its not available in india.

Can somebody share the ic's that performs both rf and encode/decode operations.
I'm just curious. Why do you think it exists?

Shankarsai123

Joined Nov 25, 2020
I'm just curious. Why do you think it exists?
Most of the rc toys in india comes with yx-4116 boards. I mean its directly imported from china. And its cheap too.

Where as HT12E / HT12D ic itself cost higher than yx-4116 boards. Rf modules & motor driver will add more cost.

So, we need ic's similar to yx-4116 (RF and encode/decoders in single ic)

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Most of the rc toys in india comes with yx-4116 boards. I mean its directly imported from china. And its cheap too.

Where as HT12E / HT12D ic itself cost higher than yx-4116 boards. Rf modules & motor driver will add more cost.

So, we need ic's similar to yx-4116 (RF and encode/decoders in single ic)
You said that in your original post, and you also said it is not available in your country. My question is, what makes you think there is an alternative, that meets your requirements, that is available in your country?

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
As a spare its(yx-4116) not available in india. It comes in the form of finished product. I mean as a toy
Yes, I understand that. What you want is either the availability of the actual part or an equivalent. What I am saying is that just because one particular example of a part exists does not mean that there exists a similar or equivalent part. There can be many reasons for this state of affairs. What I would like you to address is why you believe in the existence of an alternative to the yx-4116.

Back at the dawn of manufacturing products with integrated circuits (ca. 1970), no responsible company would dream of using a single source chip in a product. Nobody wanted to rely on a single source to provide an adequate supply of chips under all circumstances. I don't think the Asian suppliers follow this principle any longer. they strike quickly with a single source product and move on before the part becomes obsolete.

Shankarsai123

Joined Nov 25, 2020
P
Yes, I understand that. What you want is either the availability of the actual part or an equivalent. What I am saying is that just because one particular example of a part exists does not mean that there exists a similar or equivalent part. There can be many reasons for this state of affairs. What I would like you to address is why you believe in the existence of an alternative to the yx-4116.

Back at the dawn of manufacturing products with integrated circuits (ca. 1970), no responsible company would dream of using a single source chip in a product. Nobody wanted to rely on a single source to provide an adequate supply of chips under all circumstances. I don't think the Asian suppliers follow this principle any longer. they strike quickly with a single source product and move on before the part becomes obsolete.
Ok. Pls share any simple rf encoder ic and circuit.