Looking for a common I.C. for use to drive analog meter for RPM


Joined Dec 29, 2008
.. ^ The original idea was to use a pulse from a Hall effect sensor as the input to an integrating op-amp circuit, connected to a bleed/drain resistor in some manner. That particular idea is not yet developed or refined to the point of being a practical circuit.