looking for 74LV14 and STIPNS2M50T

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronsimpson

Joined Oct 7, 2019
but any differences between them?
The first 4 are different places that say they have parts.

The 5th has 99 of the STIPNS2M50-H.

From the data sheet, there are differences between parts. I think you want TTSOP not SOIC. I do not know what temperature range you want. Also there is a difference in how many parts/mm in the real.

1679344548158.png

Lynee

Joined Mar 1, 2023
Are you saying you want somebody to give you the parts? Why would they be in business to that?
sorry, my expression made you misunderstand. i just want to know whether someone has excess stock to resell as the price in the open market is too high, and the franchised has no stock now.

ronsimpson

Joined Oct 7, 2019
The market is very strange. If you can get parts at any price, get them, now.
Example the STIPNS2M50T-H ST. I can only find 99. You want 1000. At most you can build 99 boards. I often get all there is in the market. I might have $100,000.00 of build that cannot happen because I cannot get the parts.
I get the parts before I make the PCB. That way if I need to find a different IC, I have a chance.

I know people that pay 100x price because the must build. I understand you want the parts for $0.12 less. Next month either there will be 10,000 parts or zero parts.

There are companies that will get all 99 parts and offer them back for 4x the price.

Lynee

Joined Mar 1, 2023
ok, you are rich.
Example the STIPNS2M50T-H ST. I can only find 99. You want 1000. At most you can build 99 boards. I often get all there is in the market. I might have $100,000.00 of build that cannot happen because I cannot get the parts.
I get the parts before I make the PCB. That way if I need to find a different IC, I have a chance.

I know people that pay 100x price because the must build. I understand you want the parts for $0.12 less. Next month either there will be 10,000 parts or zero parts.

There are companies that will get all 99 parts and offer them back for 4x the price.
thanks, you are rich.

pick up123

Joined Mar 14, 2023

Yes, it's a fact.Rare things are more expensive.So we will prepare stock in advance in case of emergency.

Status
Not open for further replies.