Long March-5 Y3 launch

Wolframore

Joined Jan 21, 2019
That’s prettt cool, I love the way the engines look at 1:47. What’s to steal, we documented everything and shared it with everyone. That’s why Musk didn’t patent anything.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
That’s prettt cool, I love the way the engines look at 1:47. What’s to steal, we documented everything and shared it with everyone. That’s why Musk didn’t patent anything.
Considering that China created the first 'true' rockets during the Mongol war everyone has actually been stealing from them.

Wolframore

Joined Jan 21, 2019
Oh geeze, let’s not go there... we needed a Nazi to help us get our space program going... I love how the Gutenberg press is considered the first printing press and the chinese had printed books for thousands of years.

that looks a bit like Da Vincis sketches. :p

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Oh geeze, let’s not go there... we needed a Nazi to help us get our space program going... I love how the Gutenberg press is considered the first printing press and the chinese had printed books for thousands of years.
You're off on a total tangent, again. Why did you have to say Nazi. It's a little soon for Godwin's law.