Login impossable -- Form has expired...

Hypatia's Protege

Joined Mar 1, 2015
@jrap @bertus and anyone whom it may concern...

Member @theodoravain has reported the following difficulty (to me):

Following submission of credentials (i.e. UN and PW) an 'orange screen' appears with the message:

The following errors were encountered
This form has expired
Please refresh page and try again

The difficulty is not resolved via cookie/LSO 'cleaning', browser reset, etc...

She ( @theodoravain ) is presently unable to logon although she reports full guest access -- FWIW Member @Aleph(0) reported the same difficulty a few weeks ago...

Please advise ASAP -- Please understand that we've been to some trouble (and not a little 'arm twisting') convincing members of our development team to register - a timely response will be greatly appriciated...

Very best regards
HP

theodoravain

Joined Mar 21, 2018
Yeah I've earned the 40'th lash! Local system clock's been flaky since return to DST. PM muddled with AM the 22'nd with the 23'd. User authorization app balked at missdating of login forms after remote-server midnight. My problem, my fault, my bid, my bad! Sorry!

Please understand that we've been to some trouble (and not a little 'arm twisting') convincing members of our development team to register
Calm, my friend, calm!:rolleyes:

Aleph(0)

Joined Mar 14, 2015
Yeah I've earned the 40'th lash! Local system clock's been flaky since return to DST. PM muddled with AM the 22'nd with the 23'd. User authorization app balked at missdating of login forms after remote-server midnight. My problem, my fault, my bid, my bad! Sorry!
Thedora based on what you're saying in email abt trying servers in different timezones not helping I can totally say trouble happens when day-of-month on USER'S RTC gets out of sync with AAC server's RTC! So it's totally unrelated to timezone of IP! That's why problem starts on the 12's cuz either day doesn't increment when it should or it increments when it shouldn't cuz of ±12 hr error on user's end! So like I said it's definitely NOT AAC issue:)!

Local system clock's been flaky since return to DST.
Theodora I totally had same problem! So to solve it u just need to disable auto DST and synching with _internet time_:)