Logic Analyzers to show the address location

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I never heard of these sorry, I guess some logic analyzer have a bus analyzer built in

Which a protocol analyzer or a bus analyzer do you use so i can read the pdf manuals?
That's funny! You won't read the manual for the equipment you own and you won't make any effort to look up what a protocol or bus analyzer are, but you are supposedly going to read the manuals for units that someone else owns?

SamEricson

Joined Apr 25, 2015
Like what that guy said the logic analyzers I have used don't have this feature. So how would I find it in the manual when it's not there. I have never heard of a protocol or bus analyzer before.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I was stuck at home with a broken car yesterday, but I can't entertain you today. There is no point in answering your questions because you don't have any background in the subject about which you inquire, you don't read what you are told to read, and you don't learn from the answers.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Like what that guy said the logic analyzers I have used don't have this feature. So how would I find it in the manual when it's not there. I have never heard of a protocol or bus analyzer before.
So now you HAVE heard of both, yet there is no indication that you have bothered to make any effort to go learn about either.