LG Washing Machine PCB EBR-365251-41 getting power not running

Snowtoy

Joined Oct 6, 2019
I have checked power coming into the board. Fuse is good. The problem is I only get power to the fuse if I fold in the Power button (120v) as soon as I let go it goes away. When holding in the power button the rest of the display does not light up and no light on PCB or front of machine, washer still not working while holding the power button. Is there something that someone has run into that will cause this issue.The Board changed # to a EBR-62545107 which doesn't matter. I had no code come up when the machine stopped in cycle. just dead. Thanks foe any help.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
I have checked power coming into the board. Fuse is good. The problem is I only get power to the fuse if I fold in the Power button (120v) as soon as I let go it goes away. When holding in the power button the rest of the display does not light up and no light on PCB or front of machine, washer still not working while holding the power button. Is there something that someone has run into that will cause this issue.The Board changed # to a EBR-62545107 which doesn't matter. I had no code come up when the machine stopped in cycle. just dead. Thanks foe any help.
Try a reset, unplug the machine after you turn it off, then press and hold the start/pause for 5 seconds plug it back in and see if it works.

kv