LED transistor relay with adjested delay

Hak232

Joined Mar 24, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Am new here but I know there is expert people once it came to electronic diagram.

I have an motorcycle LED light (1pin) and I need to do it always on and when trigger turn signal dedcted, I need be blink with turn signal.

I have read that I can do LED intensity with one resistor but the issue faced that I would like to trigger one-off with turn signal (LED will be turn completly on/off with flasher).

The idea I need the LED always on and trigger signal from Turn Signal that will close power from main line and switch to Turn Signal line source after two seconds of no Signal dedcted, will switch back to line one(always on)

Could anyone help please on this?

NP. Am just interested learn electronic but expert
:)

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
This is hard to understand but here is what I get from your description:

You have an LED on your motorcycle that is always on. You want to be able to stay that way, expect when you use the turn signal, then you want the always on LED to blink with the turn signal. After you turn off the turn signal, the LED should be back to always on.

Is this correct?

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
If my description is correct, the easiest way for you to do this is to put a relay in line with the LED power, connected to the NO (Normally On) contacts. Then put the coil for the relay in parallel with the turn signal power. This will make the light alternate with the turn signal.

That is, when the turn signal light blinks ON the LED will turn OFF and when the signal blinks OFF the LED will be on.

If that is OK, this is very simple.

If you want something more complicated, you will have to build a circuit of varying complexity.

(IF you mean the LED must be off as long as the flasher is blinking, that's more complicated and requires a circuit which you can build but will take more work.)

Hak232

Joined Mar 24, 2021
If my description is correct, the easiest way for you to do this is to put a relay in line with the LED power, connected to the NO (Normally On) contacts. Then put the coil for the relay in parallel with the turn signal power. This will make the light alternate with the turn signal.

That is, when the turn signal light blinks ON the LED will turn OFF and when the signal blinks OFF the LED will be on.

If that is OK, this is very simple.

If you want something more complicated, you will have to build a circuit of varying complexity.

(IF you mean the LED must be off as long as the flasher is blinking, that's more complicated and requires a circuit which you can build but will take more work.)
Dear Yaakov,

Thanks for your reply and clarify. I will refer to picture am going to attached which is I explain the circuits in table to achieve the situation needed.

Attachments